EIPHC is pleased to offer you a truly rocking experience! It begins June 1st at 1 p.m when we arrive at the infamous Mother Earth Brewing Company. Please visit their website to learn of this homegrown brewery and tap room. You can also venture out to the Boiler Room Oyster Bar owned and operated by Vivian Howard of the “Chef and the Farmer” and PBS series “A Chef’s Life.”
From there we’ll be on our way around 3:30 to Grainger Stadium to attend the “Parrot Head Night” event. This event offers us a buffet featuring a “Cheeseburger in Paradise” headline and margaritas and hurricanes on special. All of this will be held in the Mother Earth Pavilion with bars on 2 floors. A fantastic trop rock band, Phin-Addicts, will be playing outside next to the pavilion for our enjoyment. This band’s specialty is their Jimmy Buffett Tribute and are winners of several Trop Rock Awards. Visit them on Facebook!
At 5 pm, use your ticket to attend the Downeast Wood Ducks vs. the Salem Red Sox baseball game. Plan to get your game on and root, root, root for the home team as only Parrot Heads can! That means dress for the occasion from top to bottom…Hawaiian shirts, tropical T’s, hats, grass skirts, beads, and anything BUFFETT!
Once again, here is the schedule for June 1st:
- 12 noon Depart on Buffett bus from Publix parking lot located on Emerald Isle, NC (don’t be late and no coolers please since it’s only an hour each way)
- 1:00 p.m Arrive at Mother Earth Brewing Co.
- 3:30 p.m. Depart on Buffett bus at Brewery (don’t be late)
- 3:45 p.m. Arrive at Grainger Stadium
- 4:00 p.m. Cheeseburger in Paradise Buffet (2nd floor, Pavilion)
- 4:15 p.m. Phin-Addicts
- 6:00 p.m. Game
- 9:00 p.m. Board Buffett Bus and depart Grainger Stadium (don’t be late)
Tickets are limited so don’t hesitate to register for your Phun today! The cutoff date for registration online is March 10, 2019. You may also register at our Friday Phlockings on February 1 and March 1, 2019, at the E-Club, Emerald Isle, NC.