EIPHC is pleased to offer you a truly rocking experience! It begins June 13th at 1 p.m when we arrive at the infamous Mother Earth Brewing Company. Please visit their website to learn of this homegrown brewery and tap room.
From there we’ll be on our way around 3:30 to Grainger Stadium to attend the “Parrot Head Night” event. This event offers us a buffet featuring a “Cheeseburger in Paradise” headline and margaritas and hurricanes on special. All of this will be held in the Mother Earth Pavilion with bars on 2 floors. A fantastic trop rock band, Phin-Addicts, will be playing outside next to the pavilion for our enjoyment. This band’s specialty is their Jimmy Buffett Tribute and are winners of several Trop Rock Awards. Visit them on Facebook!
At 5 pm, use your ticket to attend the Downeast Wood Ducks vs. the Carolina Mudcats baseball game. Plan to get your game on and root, root, root for the home team as only Parrot Heads can! That means dress for the occasion from top to bottom…Hawaiian shirts, tropical T’s, hats, grass skirts, beads, and anything BUFFETT!
Once again, here is the schedule for June 13th:
- 12 noon Depart on Buffett bus from Publix parking lot located on Emerald Isle, NC (don’t be late and no coolers please since it’s only an hour each way)
- 1:00 p.m Arrive at Mother Earth Brewing Co.
- 3:30 p.m. Depart on Buffett bus at Brewery (don’t be late)
- 3:45 p.m. Arrive at Grainger Stadium
- 4:00 p.m. Cheeseburger in Paradise Buffet (2nd floor, Pavilion)
- 4:15 p.m. Phin-Addicts
- 6:00 p.m. Game
- 9:00 p.m. Board Buffett Bus and depart Grainger Stadium (don’t be late)
Tickets are limited so don’t hesitate to register for your Phun today! The cutoff date for registration online is March 29th, 2020. You may also register at our Friday Phlocking on March 6th, 2020, at the E-Club, Emerald Isle, NC.