A few things to know!
- If you have not registered yet, there are two options, register Friday, December 6th at the Parrot Head PHlocking (at the E-Club) and it will cost you $15. Register the day of the event Saturday December 7th (at the E-Club) and it will cost $20. The on line registration option is closed.
- Registration is from 12-1:30, if you have already registered, you can pick up your bag with instructions and goodies (and t-shirt if you ordered one) between 12 and 1:30.
- There are a very limited number of sizes of shirts that will be available for purchase during the registration process.
- You have from 2-6 to visit all 7 stops. This is not a race, so stay and eat, drink, talk and have fun but be back to the E-Club no later than 6:30 to turn in your card.
- Hop on/ hop off bus will be available, look for the “bus stops” which will be marked.
- Costumes are encouraged but not required and there will be prizes for the best ones. You won’t know who the judges are so be nice to everyone!
- Be sure to read the card in your registration bag with instructions on what you will be doing on the Crawl and the rules that go with it.